Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers
For Sale

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wednesday - Thursday and onward

I now have some sore spots on my feet - I can't imagine how many miles we have walked - though I know I have earned them. Wednesday we walked from the hotel (the train station just as a reference for you) to the Spanish steps to the People's square (Piazza del Popolo) through the Villa Borghese - walking around the Temple of Diana to Borghese to the museum and out the back side - over a hill or two (which mean down and up several times) and back to the hotel. Lets see, we left the hotel before 9:30 and arrived back before 4:30 - six hours? if you take out lunch and a stop for Marissa's power- something- drink. You all realize that Rome was built on 7 hills. and that if you walk down a street you either have to walk up another or take some stairs to change levels.

3 comments:

  1. If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for you comments - GingerV

    ReplyDelete