Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers
For Sale

Monday, November 12, 2007

More cows

Dressed to kill! shopping in Ipanema. That is not what the plaque says, this is my own interpretation.
 
Yesterday I took photos of two more and this morning I think I deleted them from my camera by mistake... I will have to go back today only in the rain, to try again.
I wonder a the lack of sense of humor in some people. They become so enamored with themselves that they forget to laugh. There are two brass sculptures of famous men, (I know not who) one at the end of Leblon and one sitting on a bench on the beach in Copacabana. I heard that the one in Copacabana was joined by one of the COWS - and some dry and humorless citizen made such a fuss that they removed it. Just what was wrong with a beautifully dressed lady joining him on his - public - bench enjoying her morning newspaper?

No comments:

Post a Comment